At Holston Electric Cooperative (HEC), our mission is to provide safe, dependable electric service to our member-owners at a reasonable cost. Our value is service.
Holston Electric Cooperative is customer-owned distributor of TVA power, providing service in Hawkins County and Hamblen County in upper East Tennessee. Our vision is to deliver a level of electric service that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Our business goals are:
- To supply our customers with economical, reliable service.
- To promote and inform our customers of the benefits of cooperative electric service and of the safe and efficient uses of electricity.
- To develop our employees’ professional skills and increase job satisfaction through training and education.
- To recognize employees’ unique talents, personalities and contributions to our quality service efforts.
- To protect and preserve our natural environment.
- To foster the continued residential, commercial, and industrial growth of our region.
Holston Electric Cooperative provides electric service to more than 30,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers and has a 525 square-mile service area. The headquarters is in Rogersville and branch payment offices are located in Church Hill and Russellville.